In this article we will show you the «Dashboard» page and give a short description of some of the standard functions that you can find on all ABMS pages.
Every time you log in to ABMS, you are met by the dashboard. The dashboard is your entry page. This page shows you an overview of current activities in the system.
Main content of the dashboard page is sections displaying all actions waiting for you:
- «Your in progress documents» is where all the documents you have in progress is listed.
- «Documents waiting for your approval» is where documents sent to you for approval is listed.
- «Actions waiting for your input» is where all actions sent to you for execution is listed.
- «Documents sent for approval» is where all the documents you have sent for approval is listed, also external documents.
- «Your favourite documents» is where all favourited documents, report hubs etc is listed.
- «Activities last 5 days» is listing all the documents in the organization created or edited within the last 5 days.
Dashboard search field
As you can see on the image above, there is a search function in the top left corner. Here you can search for a document title in any module and further do a filtration on the search result.
On the dashboard page, and all the other pages, there are some standard functions. These are listed and described below.