1.0 Understanding Standard Reports in Antenor BMS
1.1 What is a Standard Report?
A standard report displays information from specific modules in Antenor BMS. Essentially, it presents a list of documents from a designated module. The onus of creating and updating these reports rests on the superuser.
1.2 Customizing Standard Reports
Standard reports can be tailored in several ways:
– Display Scope: They can either showcase all the documents from a module or be filtered to display, for example, only those from a particular department.
– Field Customization: The superuser has the flexibility to choose which fields to display and in what sequence. If you need adjustments or have specific requirements for your report, please reach out to your superuser for customization.
1.3 Capabilities for Standard Users
Even as a standard user, Antenor BMS empowers you with several tools:
– Search: Quickly find the documents you need.
– Personal Filter: Set a filter based on your preferences.
– Sort Order: Re-arrange the documents in the sequence you find most helpful.
More details on these functionalities are provided below.
1.4 Advanced Reporting and Analysis Tools
Antenor BMS offers robust reporting capabilities:
The Analysis tool helps you enhance your understanding by visualizing report data through graphs. This graphical representation can be invaluable when you require a concise and visual insight into your business’s status. Instructions on accessing and using the analysis tools are outlined below.
1.5 Sample Standard Report
To help you get a feel for what a standard report looks like, here’s an example from the NCR module:
1.1 How to access standard reports
Your standard reports can be easily located through two simple methods:
1. Company Menu
- Access your company menu, where you’ll find your standard reports conveniently listed.
2. System Menu (Left-hand Side)
- Navigate to the system menu located on the left-hand side.
- Choose the desired module.
- Instantly access a comprehensive list of available reports associated with that module.
By following these straightforward steps, you’ll effortlessly locate the reports you need.
You can also gain access by using the «Reports» module. Please note that this module may contain reports you don’t have access to.
1.2 Search function
There is a search field in the top left corner of the report. This field will search for the entered text string in all the documents of the current view. If you have done any personal filtering, it will only search within the currently showing documents.
1.3 set up a personal filter
For each column, you can enter a personal filter. The different columns/types of fields will give you other options to filter on. Click the «funnel» icon next to each column’s header, marked with a red square on the image below, to enter the value of your filter.
This window will open when filtering on «Incident type». Choose your values by clicking on them. Then click «Apply».
This window will open when filtering on «Cost». Choose your values by entering one or both. Then click «Apply».
The «funnel» icon will change to light blue when a filter is active.
Click the «funnel» icon, and the red «Remove filter» button to remove the filter. Or click the red «Remove all filter» button next to the search field in the top left corner of the report.
1.4 How to change the report index sorting order
You can sort the order of the documents in the report. This is done by clicking one column’s header, a little «arrow and lines» icon will appear next to the header. The report will now be sorted based on that column’s content.
Clicking the same column header again will reverse the sort order. Clicking another column’s header will sort the report based on that column’s content.
1.5 Create an analysis.
If the standard report has one or more predefined analyses, you can find them by clicking the «Analysis» tab in the top left corner.
You will now see a list of available analysis for this report. Click the analysis you would like to see.
The analysis tool allows you to get a visual image of the data from the report, in the form of graphs.
Go back to the report list view, by click on the «Index» tab in the top right corner.