Turning comments box on or off
Turning the comments box on or off for each module separately is possible.
- To do this go to the Super menu item -> Modules.
- Select the module you wish to turn the comments box on or off.
- Go to the Admin tab, and look for the section about the comments box. The toggle will add or remove the comments box to the documents of the relevant modules. If you turn it off after comments have been made on one or more documents, these documents will display said messages, but no more comments can be added (by anybody). If no comments are on the documents, the comments box disappears altogether.
Users are informed, via e-mail, when they are added to a participants list.
They are also informed if there has been activity on any document they participate in after a certain window of comments inactivity. This is to stop people from receiving e-mails about activity on a document in which they are currently actively participating in a discussion.
The length of time for the inactivity period prior to e-mail notification can be set per module, as above:
- To do this, go to the Super menu item -> Modules.
- Select the module on which you wish to edit the frequency of e-mail notifications.
- Go to the Admin tab, and look for the section about the comments box.
- Enter the number of minutes you would like to pass between inactivity starts in the comments box, and a notification e-mail is sent out.